Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Rarest of All Gifts

Majestic is the word
The Lord has given me
You came
To my remembrance
From a distant memory
He showed me of your beauty
Yes so delicate and rare
Hidden
Deeply
Down
Within
Beneath
Your skin and hair
He showed me of His favor
That He has
Concerning you
In things that
He has planned
That only you can do
So do not be afraid
For what He plans
Will come
These are things
That have been promised
Just like the returning of His Son
You have been
So very faithful
He is absolutely pleased
And
When the time does come
It will happen
With such ease
Royal is your color; Purple is the hue
One thing God can count on,
Is you always will be true
And
For you my dear, dear sister
Perfect are the facets
That have been chosen for your crown
For when God desired a willing heart
It was you that He has found
Continuing
Walking as
A Woman of God
God sees your heart
You are so very
Special to Him
May all His blessings
Rest upon you
Because one day soon ALL of your dreams will come true



Note:10/18/2014 Even today .. I find myself wanting to bless others .. I have been blessing friends.. on Facebook.. with the gift of flowers.. because Sherry Smith a girl from High School that I did not know well .. put flowers on my wall .. one of the pay it forward .. kind of post .. so for each person that likes your post.. you pick a flower and post it on their wall .. I love these type of challenges.. because it allows me to write an encouraging word .. to go along with the flowers .. I have saved the words.. in word document .. for future reference .. because it blesses me to be a blessing .. We can Never out Give God .. True encouragement never dies.. but continues to live and breathe .. Amen I strive to be an encouragement and inspiration to and from the Lord ..

 Note: 12/11/2010 Day 31 in my heart devotion God's Heart Your Destiny .. this reminded me.. not only of my gift of encouragement .. but the gift that I see in others.. as we look at our own hearts.. we need to see them through the eyes of Jesus... This way we see.. what He sees.. the gift perfected ...  rare and beautiful .. maybe not always ready enough to share .. but just like the diamond in the rough .. that is how I see myself .. I know I have gifts.. many that God has given me.. and through the years .. looking back I can see how He is perfecting them :) Oh How I love Jesus.. and what He is doing in and through me ..LisaMe!

Note: This is where this began .. Written summer of 2007 while staying at Tiffin's... for her friend Anita .. whom I had only met in passing years before.. I gave her a gift of purple earring's..learning from Tiffin that purple was her favorite color ...
to go with the poem..


No comments: