Sunday, November 1, 2009

Smile is All I Can Do

:~) is all I can do ..
I can not even imagine
Spending time at a theme part with my grand's
by the time they take Gram-Me by the hand
Showing me the things in their room
This Gram-Me is almost through ..lol
Holding babies .. Until I think my arm might break
Waiting for naps .. for time to escape .. lol
Then they are up .. with renewed energy
Finding something else for Gram-Me to see
A push on a swing .. a ride on a bike
Rushing ever forward .. never thinking twice
Is Gram-Me still there
Only waiting to play and wanting to share
All of the things they miss everyday
When Gram-Me is not with them to play
Love your sister friend.. LisaMe! .. aka . Gram-Me!
Note to self: .. Written after reading of an adventure.. from a friend.. spending time at Disney with her grandchildren .. Thanks NannyD swollenFeet ..
LOL .. I must be Gram-Me! WoundedKnee
Oh how I love getting inspired and how I love writing..

No comments: