Thursday, September 16, 2010

Time


Sometimes I wish .. I could turn back the hands of time ...
But that would only rewind..
And not really change a thing
Sometimes I wish .. I could fast forward..
But then I know
All things happen .. In God's timing ..
Time is only a thing
That we occupy .. until Jesus' return ..
How we occupy it is up to us ...
Love LisaMe!
Your sister friend
Continuing on my Journey of Life!
I love all scriptures.

Words .. inspired by the Holy Spirit ..
I am a non-profit Ministry ..
And inspirational writer
I understand about time..
Although in this season in my life..
My time is not my own..
I am needed here in my home..
But one day soon I hope to be free
To do more with God's call of Ministry..
But for today.. I am here to encourage others
It is a blessing to be your friend ..
I am a prayer warrior
And have lots of time to pray ..

I am a time-line... person..
I love watching what God does..
through the times ..
seeing his hands...
move across
 the lines in my life
I am grateful that He put you as a sister friend.. in my life ..
It marks a time of Love, A time of friendship,
A time of true understanding of the deeper things..
of the spirit within ..
You my sister are a true friend..

And what is so funny is that .. is it true that we have never met ..
ahh how can that be so..
 because you my friend I will never forget!

As we continue to walk this earth ..
One day our paths
will truly cross
Because you have stepped
 Into my heart 
Love U LisaMe!

No comments: