Sunday, December 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Woman of God

Happy Birthday Woman of God
As I walk upon
The path in front of me
I see your beauty
And Love 
Encouraging me

What a Woman of God
Spreading out your
Beautiful Branches
With a such a sweet fragrance
Sharing your Heavenly light and love

Your branches are sturdy and strong
They have weathered many trials and storms
But yet they dance with the Praise of the Lord
And make a pathway
For others to find their way

Wishing you a Beautiful Birthday
May God's Blessing
Continue to find their way to you

So you can continue to share
With those who look to you
For comfort and support

I Love you
Your sister friend
LisaMe!

It is true what I said .. My life .. was forever changed ..
Just for knowing you
You looked upon me not as the world saw me
But as the Lord sees me
And because of that
I too am a Beautiful Tree
All in the Life of LisaMe!

No comments: