Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Raven

My daughter from another Mother
You are so
Special to Me
You may not
Always see what I see
But you Always
Listen to Me
You have Always
 Been
Very respectful and kind

So much of our lives
We wish we could rewind
But we are to just learn
From the past
Not leaning back into it
But pushing and pressing forward
To new experiences
Allowing the Holy Spirit to be our guide
That way.. if we backslide
He can help us get back on the right track
That is why it is so important..
When we look back
We learn and not lean
It keeps us from repeating ..
Mistakes

If I was a baker
I would have baked you
A Beautiful Cake
I am so proud
Of your 30th year
You are A Mature
Beautiful Loving Woman
Living out your life
As a wife
And mother
I am happy to Celebrate Life with you
I Love you
LisaMe!
Da~ Gram-Me

No comments: