Thursday, April 21, 2011

Give me Jesus

I receive
Jesus
Over

Anything
Anytime
Anyday

With All
My Heart
 I sit and pray
Jesus
Help me
Be a light today
My heart
Is
To share
The Love
Of Jesus
With others

We need
To step
Outside
Our comfort zones
And love the ones
Who do not
Have homes
To reach the ones
Who do not
Know love

Isn't this why

Jesus Lived
And
Jesus Died

The Lonely
Sit
Alone and cry
Not
Truly understanding why

The drug addicted
Live
For their
Next high
Not realizing
Jesus
Is
The Most High

The Holy Spirit
Is
Within reach

Waiting
For their
Hearts
And
Eyes 
To open
Up
And realize
Jesus
Is
The ultimate
Prize

So that
 He
Can teach
 Forgiveness, Love
Mercy and Grace

It is
His desire
To see
A smile
Upon their face

Jesus died for
All
Of us

We are
To share
His Love
Freely
With others

With
No Judgement
In our Hearts

Praying always
In
The Spirit
For the
Lord
To Enter
Into their hearts

No comments: