Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Rose West-Ekerholm

Plethora
My Abundance
Of Roses and Light
Reflections of Butterflies
Dancing in Flight

I think of you
Often

And of How 
We met

God is so Awesome
I can Never Forget

I am sending you
Birthday Wishes
With Prayers
Knowing One Day
We will Meet
And
Sure wish
We could share
This Birthday Cake
To Eat

It is Pretty to look at
And
Reminded me of You
 A little Topsy Turvy
And
Not afraid
 To be you
:)
Happy Happy Birthday Blessings To You
Love LisaMe!



2 comments:

roseofdenver said...

LisaMe,

I am so honored and have a big grin on my face for that lovely poem you wrote. You have made me feel so special and loved! YOU ARE SPECIAL AND LOVED!!!!! Thank you for the birthday poem.

Love you, LisaMe,
Rosie

This is Me .. LisaMe! said...

When God Blessed you with someone special ... you never forget ..
I can't wait to meet one day :)
<3 Love LisaMe!