Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Happy Birthday Tina Lou

I can't Help
But
Think of You
My sister friend
Tina Lou

You bring a smile to my face
Yes
You help me find
My Happy Place

Bringing
Birthday
Wishes
To 
You
Today

 We might not 
Have Shared
Parents
Or
The Family Bed
Sharing a Heavenly Father
We Truly 
Share 
So many
More
Blessings
Instead
 
I Pray
We 
Will 
Stay
Sisters
Of 
The
Heart
For Many 
More
Birthdays

With You
In
My 
Heart

 Happy Birthday
"Sissy"
I
Love
You
Your sister friend
LisaMe!
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMGOSH lisa thank you this is the most special card ever I love this and you my heart is over flowing with thanks..

This is Me .. LisaMe! said...

God has chosen to send me the Very Best and Because He has .. I am Very Blessed .. Happy Birthday Tina .. I Love you .. LisaMe!