Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Happy Birthday Blessings Mary Quinn Crump

The Beauty of Your Tree
Began
Many years ago
Like the Love
Within you
Did Your Tree
Grow
You shared with
So Many
Like the leaves on your tree
Growing and Caring
Sharing
Throughout the years
Teaching and Training
Young Women
How to Become
Young Ladies
To be Proper
Through so many
Wisdom Ways
But
Mostly through
Your Example
Mary Quinn Crump

I
Will Never
Forget the trip
You
Took
With me
To follow
My Dream
Through an
Interview
With the Pastor
Of 
A Little Country Church
To be their
Children's Minister 
 My heart
Has never changed
My love for God
Is deeply
Planted
Within
My Roots are Stronger
Because of those times
Much Like You
My
Mary Quinn
I Love You, Deeply
Praying Birthday Blessings
Rain
Over and In You 
Today
And
Always
Your
Sister Friend
LisaMe!

No comments: