Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Memories Reflections of My Liza Nichole




This yr would be your 40th yr 


I look back with Reflections
Of the collections
My Memories of your Life
With Joy
Not sadness
Nor madness 
That you had to leave so soon

You left an imprint
On my soul 
That was 
Forever changed
Because of Loving you

My Liza Nichole 
What would it feel like 
If I could hold you 
One more time 

To hear your laughter 
To see your smile 
To feel that tight tight hug 
Such 
Unconditional Love

40 yrs 
Has been a lifetime 
Filled with hope
Not despair 

Not 
Because 
I didn’t care 
But 
Because 
My spirit
Received
So much when 
You had to leave

I was assured 
It was not forever
But until 
We  would meet again

Your memories 
Will Always be  alive 
In my heart 
While your spirit rests in Heaven

Our time together is coming soon 
As Jesus is drawing near

Daily I press into Him 
Always
Wanting to know 
Him more 
As I seek
And explore

His Truths
I continue to Trust 

Even as Mysteries 
Are still 
Unfolding
Through the Love of Him
His Spirit continues to burnDeeply
Completely
His light
Shines within
So Brightly
At times

The differences
In the day
And
Throughout the nights

Always bringing
Comfort and Peace

Knowing He is with me

I continue to Love 
How the Holy Spirit 
Writes upon my heart 

Blessing me
With 
Confirmations of His Spirit
My child it will be like
We were never apart

No distance
Time or space
When we enter
His Heavenly embrace
The Time is coming
When Our Spirits will unite
In a Heavenly Banquet 
Where souls are gathered 
Unto Him
Being freed
To Live 
Free of this flesh 
To soar
In our spirits 

Sometimes
I feel I am already there
Then the earth .. grabs me
Reminding me
I am still here 

But one day soon
That time will come 

When we are gathered
To Heaven
Where Our spirits 
Will be as one
With Our Father 
Through Jesus His son
Complete with His Spirit
No Longer at war 
With our flesh
We will sing and rejoice 
Dancing with Joy
In His Holiness
With my spirit’s heart
I do write 
As I Praise
And
Am thankful
For vision and sight

So See
 Dear ones
My heart is not sad
But can delight
In Him 
For giving me Joy
As only He can

In and through His Great Love
LisaMe!







Notes: shared on fb

Continued Collections of My
Reflections of My Liza Nichole
For those who enjoy reading
.. Inspirations ..
From my soul ..
Written .. deep from within
My Heart is healed with His seal of Unconditional Love
Loving From the Heart of a Mother
Who has Given unto God


Trusting His Promise of One day being together again
“From My Love Tree”
Liza Nichole Williams
My own heavens heart
It is because of you
I have so much
Of God
 In my Heart
The love, wisdom, and understanding
He
Placed in me back then
Helped my heart to grow
And Helped me to know
While You were to live
And Play in Heavens door
My life would
Go on
My sweet little daughter
I will love you forever more
And
One day
 We will meet
Again
Until that day
I know Jesus
Has become your savior; your friend
And has
Cared for you
While we have been apart
I Know
Because
He lives
Within my heart
With all of your memories
Safely tucked in there
He has made
Me smile again
I Love you .. Mom-Me!
♥♥♥

My mother had painted Liza this Pumpkin 
She was such a live little mess
Below her and her Mr. Bunny 
She was born so close to Easter 
So of course she had to have a bunny 
He was one of her favorites 
Next She loved laying in my bed 
The Rainbow Bed
Who could have know
Only God that she would be in Heaven soon 
Precious Memories
3.4.2020  … 40 yrs
You have been gone a long time ..
but you live in my heart Forever
Not everyone
May Not Appreciate my Memories
But this was a Beautiful Day
Just one week before my daughter went to heaven
Today is her Earthly Birthday
She would have been 40 Today .. Wow
We cannot rewind
Her life was so special
She was so loved
She was Electric .. LOL
Full of Life and Energy
She left with me .. So much Love
Love of Life and A Deeper Love of God
Happy Birthday my Sweet Blessing
I will love you forever and Always
March 4, 1980 ~ December 21st 1981
A Short but Beautiful Life
One day I will see you again .. In Heaven
Until that day .. I will write.. And write and write For the Precious ones in His sight
Yes.. this is LisaMe! .. Liza's Mom-Me ..God has Created .. Love within me

No comments: