Thursday, October 21, 2010

Heartfelt Seeds


Which direction
Will your influence flow ..

When God
Gives you seeds..
To sow

There are things
That are important to know...
.
Before you plant
And before you sow...

Especially if you want
Something good to grow

While you scatter your seed
You must know what it needs

To know..
How they will grow

Like how much sun ..
And how much water it needs

Today..
I planted some heart felt seeds

I pray it grows hearts...
...And not any weeds ...
Love LisaMe!

You are a blessing to me :) 
One I do not have to see.. 
To know 
You are always there :)
Sharing love and a prayer :)
♥ LisaMe!

MercyMe - Even If (Official Lyric Video) 

God gives us such Hope and Faith
I Pray you have both
I know God is Able
Even when I am not
He has been my strength
In times of Great weakness

He has been so Faithful
To this LisaMe!

No comments: