Thursday, October 21, 2010

I Missed You


We missed each other again today ..
Whether busy working or at play ..
Thank God there is always another day..
Love LisaMe!


It has been awhile
Since I have seen your smile!
I missed you again today ..
But it didn't stop me ..
I still did pray..
That The Lord would strengthen
You today ..
Love LisaMe!
 Life gets busy and before we know it 
another day slips by ..
 and we missed that connection with a friend .. 
Thank God for those of us.. 
who see tomorrow.. 
some of us may not.. 
lets not let a day go by without praying 
for those who are in need ... 
I know I will see you all again one day .. 
If not on this earth .. 
then in Heaven.. 
where we will be free.. 
to dance and play.. 
singing praises through out the day ...
Thank you Jesus
LisaMe!
 
My favorite past time is praying ..
singing
and just rejoicing with the Lord...
and happy to be alone
or have my friends on board ..
I Love you ...Lord
Your daughter
LisaMe!




No comments: