Saturday, September 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Keon Price


Happy Birthday Blessings
Keon Price
Oh to my wonderful sister friend.. 
Happy Birthday Blessings 
I can't wait to one Day 
Meet you in person
You have made such an Impression of Love
Upon my Heart You are a True sister friend ..
There is no end.. to the Love one finds there..
When we share .. We can never Out give God
You are a Gift that just keeps on giving
I Love you LisaMe!
9.16.2018

Happy Birthday
2012
Keon
Birthday Blessings
For another Year
So quickly
The Years
Fly by

With Joy
Sadness
But
Always
In
Gladness

When
We are
With the Lord
We Stand
Always
Ready
With our shield and our sword
In our Hands

So the things
Of this world
Can not
Steal
The Blessings
That are meant to stay

Because the Lord
Indeed
Brought them our way

I am Blessed
To share
Sisterhood
With You

Sharing a Spiritual
Inheritance
Where we will spend
Eternity
Together

Happy Birthday
My Special
Sister Friend
I Love you
LisaMe!


Happy Birthday
Keon
2011
Even a day late in the natural
Can not
Delay the Love
I have for You
In the Spirit
Because God is Always on Time

The plans
The Father
Has for you
Was Written
Ahead of time
When you were
Still within
Your Mother's Womb
The Lord
Has a Perfect Plan
For your life
As a wife, a mother
And Especially
As A Christ Lover

You are a Blessing to Me
You bring
Encouragement to my soul
Confirmation to my spirit

I do not even
Have to speak
For you to Truly hear it
God has Connected
Us
To Be
Sisters in the spirit
To Love and Encourage
I pray you had
A Wonderful Birthday
And
A Beautiful
Birthday month
Love your sister Friend
LisaMe!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello beautiful, if I keep reading your writings my keyboard is going to be soaked by the lovely tears flowing from your words, of inspiration, love, and encouragement. I can't say this enough. I love and appreciate you for this. If you only knew.....