Saturday, September 17, 2011

Hannah Rose...

I love You from your head to your toes ..



Gram-Me
Was proud to hear
You were such
A brave
Big
Little Girl

I wish
I had been able
To be there
For
Sweet Hugs and Kisses
Even the ones
You didn't want to share

I just miss
The memories there
Today
Inside
A Great Big Box
You will find
A New Friend
You can
Hug and Hold
A lot
Even take naps with
I pray she will give you
Great Pleasure
And
Many Blessings
And
That you will think of
Gram-Me
When you play with her
Think of a cute name for her
Something Fluffy and Pink
How about Strawberry Rose
:)
She can smell you
With her Big Black Nose
She is fully grown
So requires 
No food
Just lots and lots 
Of
Hugs and Kisses
And
Love from You!

I Love You
Gram-Me!
Praying you feel better soon
I thought this was better than 
A Pink Balloon
She will not pop
And
It will take awhile
For you  to
Out grow her
She will be a friend
For many years to come
Strawberry Fields Forever
Love
Gram-Me!

Jamie called ... When they opened the box and told Hannah something was in there for her .. Jamie asked her what she wanted to name it.. she said "Mine" ..LOL I am glad she loved it .. the pictures have blessed me .....

No comments: