Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Lisa Kaye DeVille Javins 2012

Another Birthday
Rolling through
 Can't help
But
Think of You!
Not really
Counting
The years
Just enjoying
Them
One
By
One
Praying this Year
Is
A
Happy One
 Lots of Hugs and Candy Kisses
Love Your sister friend
Lisa Kay
With no E




Happy Birthday
2011
My dear sister Friend
Lisa Kaye
With an E

I am a little late
With my
Birthday Wish

I bookmarked the day
So I could not Forget
I was feeling 
A Little blue

But wanted to 
Be sure 
To 
Get
Some Wonderful
Birthday Wishes
Sent to 
You
So I grabbed my feather


And went for my hat
Then I 
Got Very
Tied
And 
So
Just sat
Sorry for the naked Truth
Bearing my soul
As only true
Friends can
LOL
Happy Birthday

Wishing All the Best
Wishes
For my
Lisa Kaye
With an E

I Love you
Your sister friend
Lisa Kay
With No E
Except
In The
LisaMe!

No comments: