Saturday, November 22, 2008

Gawking and Talking


Thoughts that are rolling around in my head..
As I wander off headed for bed
Is not any animal at all
But Women who are Spiritually Tall
Not wandering around or shopping at the Mall

But talking and praying over spiritual things
That would make most peoples ears tingle and ring
Deep is a word that comes to my mind
I have found most people are just spiritually blind

But you have been very refreshing
Listening to your words
Is like having salad with a wonderful dressing

And yes my dear friend I do love to rhyme
Gawking and Talking most of the time ..
When listening to God in a spiritual rhyme
He tickles my soul most of the time

Joy is the word that I leave you with
As you open your heart
Instead of your head

This little rhyme
Is simply to pass the time
of a Gawking and Talking
In a Spiritual Rhyme
Love, LisaMe!



Note:
Written to a new friend.. silly chatter .. lol
I do not always write just for fun ..
but this one.. was a MOST enjoyable one.. lol ..
It shows how my heart is being freed and healed ...Amen!
One day.. this will go on the road .. sharing it for all to see ..
Just How much Fun Gawking and Talking can be ...
Look for ..... LisaMe!


1 comment:

Rainingtruth said...

That is a very nice poem. Thank you for sharing it. I also love that pic. God Bless you Lisa.