Saturday, November 22, 2008

Just Believe

Daddy dodo
I believe in you

God is your God
And I know this is true
He is doing a deep-rooted work in you

Give in to His love
It is His gift from above
He will not let you down or fall beneath the ground

The devil, he cannot win
He only wishes that God were his twin
He is deceived, he lives a lie and in the end he knows he will die.

But not you my dear husband my Mr. Man
God is doing all that He can
To open your eyes and show you His love
While you live in this land

There are too many friends who care about you
They are praying to God, to help guide you through
Warring in the Spiritual Realm standing in battle for you

So Believe in yourself
You are not alone
There are multitudes of Angeles surrounding God’s throne

Rejoicing with God Singing in Heaven
Because they already know
You will make it home

I Love You
Your LisaMe!
Note: One of the many poems of encouragement written to my husband.. Stacey ..

No comments: