Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Coffee Time


It is early in the morning
When the coffee starts to Brew
I am feeling warm and cozy
And
I am having thoughts of you.

I am so very grateful
To the Father up above
For sending me my Husband
To who I am in love

It is God who gets
 The glory
For giving us
This Story

Can we sit here now
Before the Lord
And bow our hearts
In prayer
Let's thank the Lord
For all He's done
How He's blessed
Us
To become one

Life is racing
Out before us
As never before
Our plans
Are just not sure
Of what is in
Our future
And
What God's got
In store

It is such an awesome feeling
Being in the Fathers hand
And knowing
That we are a part
Of His perfect plan

Trusting in the things to come
Even though we do not see
Of how
The Fathers plan
Will come about
And be
We know
He wants to use us
We have such willing hearts
And
That His harvest body
Has many parts
Which pathway
Will He lead us
Which road will we go down
We know when we go through the waters
We will not drown
We know we will pass through
The muck and mire
 And
We will not burn
When we go through the fire

His tests are sure to come our way
They have come to pass
And not to stay
They are only here
To Strengthen
And
For our Testimonies to lengthen
It is for His glory
That He
Has given
Us this story

Note: Written to my husband .. shortly after we were married .. God has added to it.. throughout the years .. in 2003 He would get up early in the mornings and make coffee .. I was not a coffee drinker .. but learned to love that morning brew. Nine years later .. 2012 .. Yes .. He still makes the coffee .. and I drink with him .. that is what the Father does to you .. He enmeshes you .. so that you are no longer two .. But one Flesh .. When in doubt .. Just ask Him .. Father knows best ..

2013 We are Celebrating 10 yrs ..Allowing God to do the impossible with these Two hearts .

2016 Medically one of the hardest years .. But Mr. Man is still holding my hand .. taking special care of me .. searching and researching ..for a way to help me to break free of this .. Auto Immune Insanity .. the list keeps getting longer.. But We know Jesus is stronger .. devil you can not win .. Because even to die is gain .. I will be with Jesus in Heaven .. But O'Lord Mr. Man needs me .. help me .. get through this .. step by step ..

2018 Celebrating 15 yrs Together .. knowing we can truly get through Anything .. finally having a Medical Breakthrough .. WoW .. Jesus you Knew ... 1/16/2018 Gastric Sleeve .. 4/8/2018 Products from Thailand .. Scoring high with BIM A & BIM E .. They are changing my Life Story ..

8/31/2018 Today I learned from Malissa Winters If you put a pinch of baking soda into your coffee it brings it from an acidic state to a PH state.








2 comments:

Pamela said...

I love this...you are so God gifted...Love you...

This is Me .. LisaMe! said...

It still Amazes me .. things written so many years ago .. still sound so fresh in my spirit .. I love you Lord .. I am blessed to hear it :)