Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Heart Felt Prayer

My Heart
By LisaMe!

Bringing my heart back towards God
I did not realize how far I strayed
Until I looked back to yesterdays

How did I slip into this crack?
I want my life! I want it back!
To get past satan’s attack

What was I thinking?
How could it be?
When at my words satan would flee.

How did I get so weak?
That those three words
I could not speak.
My heart is broken
I cannot hide
These feeling I have deep inside.

Did I not know
His heart would break?
Lord, I am willing to do whatever it takes!

I know He loves me
He did not leave
It feels as though it I just can’t breath

Forgive me Lord
For what I have done
Forsaken you and your Son

It is to my Lord
That I will cleave
I tell you satan you Must Leave!

It’s by His Grace that I am saved
I bow my head with my heart raised

And offer to God all of my Praise!



Note: Shared with Solid Truth Ministries on Facebook ..5/28/2010 .. we fall down we get up ... there is nothing so Awesome to know... we can get back up... even from the deepest pit ..amen! No shame No guilt No condemnation .. Just the Love of the Father.. because of His son.. Jesus Christ ..
First published 11/19/2008

No comments: