Wednesday, November 19, 2008

For All God's People

Life is precious
Life is sweet
We must take time
to stop and speak
To share our heart
to say a prayer
to just let people
know we care
It pleases God
to see us Love
He's watching
Us from up above
So be that friend
take time to pray
For all God's people
Everyday!
Lisa Me!
Note: This was one of my first poems written..
Before blogger; Before 2003

I wrote while thinking of Daniel Dardar
Who had invited me to write for him at Louisiana Good News
A non profit ~ Christian Newspaper ..Thank you for your encouragement
I had not really written before .. because of you; Because of Peggy P
I have continued to write .. expressing my deep inspirations

(My blogger was started in 2008 needing what I felt at the time was a safe place to share
My writings (it was not safe) Ending in 2019 because of their constraints not allowing me to share the link freely through facebook. twitter and goolgle ..
Learning where All the lies and spies really are Dec 2018
It is still very much still unraveling)

No comments: