Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The fruit on your Tree
















You are a Special Friend
And that is no lie
There are so many reasons
Let me tell you why
You are always there
Showing you care
Expressing your Love
From the Father above
Sharing the Joy He does bring
When you praise him and sing
Sharing that Peace that you get from his love
Walking in Grace with the love on your face
No matter the long-suffering you bear
You have, kindness, goodness
Lots of faithfulness too
And don’t we all need more self-control
There are so many things
That I love bout you
Most of all just being you
As you can see
I have rhymed
This for thee
Speaking in Truth
Of my friend
I love you my dear
Want to make it quite clear
You have passed the test
You are the Best
Friend that can be found
In Galatians 5:22
The bible says
Show forth your fruit
It’s the fruit that I see
Coming forth from your tree
That keeps me in friendship
With you!
No matter where you go
I will always know
The Father is first in your heart
But I know I am there
Tucked inside somewhere
Think of me when you pray
So what more can I say
Until we meet again one day
Your sister your friend
LisaMe!






Note: Written for my friend Sherri Clemons.. while she was in California .. I missed her when she was gone.. and wondered if I would ever see her again.. knowing that when this life of ours is over.. we would meet again one day in Heaven.. I wanted to bless her.. so wrote..using the Fruits of the Spirit ... found in Galations 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23gentleness and self-control.

No comments: