Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Field of Dreams

We look around at the flowers in the Field
And see the beauty that they yield
We are standing in our Field of Dreams
Although with life, it is not always as it seems

We have walked this road of life
As a sister, a friend, a mother, and a wife
And now we began a new journey in life

We wonder, What is God’s plan
Did we take the wrong road, did we loose his hand
Did somehow we miss something or misunderstand

Jesus is the way the truth and the life
It takes love to change a life
And only a moment to pray to make a difference in someone’s day

So we remember as we sit in His Fields
It is His Harvest that we must yield
We are not on a mistaken road


But the one that leads us to Our field of Dreams


Note: To Self

Tonight I need to sow a seed of prayer to myself ..
Father God ..you know my needs..
Deep within the roots and seeds of my trees ..
You know the Miracle that I need.
And I am trusting you with this precious seed ..
Renew my faith to just believe ....

No comments: