Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Home Is Where The Heart Is

We have heard it said
Many times
That
The home
Is just where we reside

But
My dear friend
It is more
 Than
Just a place
To
Hang
A
Hat
Your Home
Is
Where
Your
Heart
Is
At

So No matter where you wander
And
No matter where you roam
Let
Jesus
Always be in your heart
And
 Always in your home

Love
LisaMe!






Note to self: We are never homeless when we reside in the heart of Jesus ..
Written for my friend Vicky D  When she moved into her new home ..
I placed the words inside of the heart of flowers so she could frame it
and put it in her home .. It still hangs in her home today ..  :)
Pushing and pressing .. to write .. Also thinking of all the times .. I was
Homeless .. But for the Grace of God .. I had such good sister friends like
Dee, Sheri,  Richard and Lori .. and then my dear  Tiffin they all  opened their hearts and their  homes to me .. and allow me to live with them .. Ron and Bridget also opened their home to me .. still with children .. I had teenagers at that time .. God has really seen me through some very hard trials .. Always My trust was in Him ..
God truly took care of me .. Until the next paying job came .. I only ever wanted
to work for the Lord .. sharing words of Love and affirmation ...Today I do just that
I sit at my computer and write inspirations daily .. I am still a non profit ministry
freely sharing what the Lord gives me ... I am blessed ..

No comments: