Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Friendship Grace

In case you do not already know
I know your life is not your own
Being by yourself is a real treasure
I know there are times when you would like to talk
But the noise around you invades your wants
I know you know I am here for you when you have time
AND
I am here for you when you do not have time
bottom line my friend I know
And I am here
Love speaks through the noise of the day
It's not the time we spend together
But the quality of the time we do spend
True Friendship outlast the busy seasons of our lives
When we do not have time to make that long awaited call
Remember Love waits

So never feel you have to apologize
For things you have no control over
In a perfect world we could sit and talk
Even have a cup of tea
We know we would have some prayer
You know Good Christian Company
But this world is not perfect
Not yours and surely not mine
Just know my friend that I am here
When you find the time
All I ask of in return
Is when you call and I am not free
Extend that same
"Friendship Grace" to me


No comments: