Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ms Thelma Beadle Rebardi

Ms Thelma loved to wear her dress and fix herself in her Sunday best.
She loved God and was not ashamed to sing praises to His name.
Even though I am so far away, I will miss my friend who has gone home to stay.
Today she has no pain, or sorrow, and no more waiting for tomorrow.
She will be remembered by all who cared about the life she had and the love she shared.
We will hold a memory in our heart of Ms Thelma Beadle Rebardi.
I will remember the smile upon her face, her love for people and the way her face would light up when she saw my kittens. I got to know her because of my dear friend Vicky, whom she loved as a daughter, and Michael who she watched grow from a baby into a handsome young man. They took the time to hold her hand, and be her family. They shared Ms Thelma with the rest of us, and because of them she left behind a family who loved her. I thank God for her eternal home. May she rest in peace, Love LisaMe!

Note: Written for my friend Vicky for her to share at the Memorial of Ms Thelma who will be sadly missed. She had no family .. Vicky adopted her .. brought her to church every week and visited her at the nursing home often.. She will be missed.

Written for Vicky Darnell by: LisaMe!
Heart felt Prayer

Pastor Lee, church family and my friends

It’s not just with words, but heart felt prayer
That I take this time with you to share
To thank you each and everyone
Especially my husband and my son

You have shared with me to be a friend
To Ms Thelma, in her life and in her death

Ms Thelma would be so proud
Of all of you who gathered around
You came, you shared and you were there
To pray respect, to show you cared

To sings songs of praise in remembrance
Even though some of you only knew her at a distance
She made peace with God long ago
And it doesn’t matter the things we did not know

When we go through times of trials and loss
It is good to know Christ paid the cost
And all our friends who stand together
To pray with us in any weather

No comments: